The Wyncote Audubon Society is one of the oldest nature oriented clubs in North America. We were founded in 1914 as the Wyncote Bird Club and in 1970 we became a chapter of the National Audubon Society. We now have over 2000 members in the Philadelphia / Eastern Montgomery County region.
As a member of National Audubon we firmly support the Audubon Cause:
- To conserve and support systems of the natural environment
- To conserve and use renewable energy sources
- To protect life from radiation and toxic substances and pollution
- To promote the responsible use of public lands and waters
- To work to solve local and global environmental problems
- To address the stablization of World Populations
NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGES
Duck Stamps are now available for the 2013-14 season.
Pick one up at the post office
or buy one on-line at: The USPS STORE
BUY COLLECTIBLES - DUCK STAMPS
January 17, 2014
"How to Identify Birds like an Expert”
with Don Freiday