The Wyncote Audubon Society is one of the oldest nature oriented clubs in North America. We were founded in 1914 as the Wyncote Bird Club and in 1970 we became a chapter of the National Audubon Society. We now have over 2000 members in the Philadelphia / Eastern Montgomery County region.
As a member of National Audubon we firmly support the Audubon Cause:
- To conserve and support systems of the natural environment
- To conserve and use renewable energy sources
- To protect life from radiation and toxic substances and pollution
- To promote the responsible use of public lands and waters
- To work to solve local and global environmental problems
- To address the stablization of World Populations
NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGES
Duck Stamps are now available
for the 2015-2016 season.
Trouble finding a post office that offers duck stamps????
The American Birding Association is now making it easy for birders to buy their Duck Stamps directly from the ABA.
February 19, 2016
“Recovery of Pennsylvania’s Charismatic Raptors:
How Bald Eagle, Osprey, and Peregrine Falcons have rebounded”
with Dan Brauning